Collection of your Personal Information
- i3 Events may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by i3 Events. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the i3 Events website.
- i3 Events encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from i3 Events so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information.
- i3 Events is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the i3 Events website.
Use of your Personal Information
- i3 Events collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- i3 Events may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from i3 Events and its affiliates. i3 Events may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- i3 Events does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- i3 Events may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- i3 Events may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to i3 Events, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- i3 Events may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within i3 Events, in order to determine what i3 Events services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within i3 Events to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- i3 Events will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on i3 Events or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of i3 Events; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of i3 Events, or the public.
- The i3 Events website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize i3 Events pages, or register with i3 Events site or services, a cookie helps i3 Events to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on.
- When you return to the same i3 Events website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the i3 Events features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the i3 Events services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
- i3 Events secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
- i3 Events does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from i3 Events by contacting us here.
Changes to this Statement
- i3 Events will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. i3 Events encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how i3 Events is protecting your information.
i3 Events welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that i3 Events has not adhered to this Statement, please contact i3 Events at:
PO Box 2501
Glenview, Illinois 60025
Telephone number: +1 (312) 971-3133